Mumbai, India (PressExposure) August 03, 2011 -- According to a study by Zinnov Management Consulting, the Cloud Computing industry in India is said to currently be worth around $400 million, but is predicted to reach a hefty $4.5 billion by 2015.
The rapid adoption of this new technology correlates with a boom in the Indian SME sector, which is quickly taking to cloud-based services due to the minimal operational costs involved. The technology enables SMEs to make smaller, manageable 'pay-per-use' payments rather than large up-front capital investments.
With such a huge increase in adoption on the horizon, the Cloud Computing World Forum India will help distil the myths about this new technology and provide delegates with a clear understanding of how best to adopt it.
The agenda is broken down into the ABC of Cloud Computing, focusing on Approach, Build and Connect - three core topic areas. Key speakers confirmed for this event include:
- Biji Varughese, Head of IT, McDonalds India - West & South
- Milind Varerkar, Head of IT, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Arun Gupta, CCA & Group CTO, Shoppers Stop
- Rajesh Huddar, Head- Information Security Practice, Mahindra Special Services Group
- Shree Parthasarathy, Partner & Senior Director - Enterprice Risk Services, Deloitte India
- Sandeep Phanasgoankar, CTO, Reliance Capital Ltd
- Alok Bharadwaj, Sr. Vice President, Canon India Private Limited
- Jajwalya Bhandarkar, Head of IT, Fila
- Sachin Jain, Head IT & Chief Information Security Officer, Evalueserve
- Sharat M. Airani, Chief-IT (Systems & Security), Forbes Marshall
- Tarun Pandey, Vice President IT, Aditya Birla Financial Services Group(ABFSG)
- Prasad Dhumal, Senior Director IT, South Asis, DHL Express
- Jasmeet Singh Puri, Vice President - Corporate Affairs and CIO, Fortis Healthcare Ltd
- Ravi Pandey, Industry Analyst, Information & Communication Technologies, Frost & Sullivan South Asia & Middle East
To be held at the JW Marriott in Mumbai, the event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition where the industry's top players will showcase their latest products and share knowledge. To register your place at the forum please visit the website or call +44 (0)845 519 1239
For further information regarding speaking and sponsorship opportunities at the Cloud Computing World Forum India please call the team or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other locations for the Cloud Computing World Series include Dubai, Brazil, Hong Kong, London and South Africa. For further information regarding any of these events please visit [http://www.cloudcomputinglive.com]