Phoenix, AZ (PressExposure) November 07, 2012 -- Lucy Goodell, CEO, cloudcomputinginindia.in mentioned in a conference that "what we had seen was a thing about the past and what we are expecting is a thing of tomorrow. What we are doing now is real. And the reality behind cloud computing in India is; it's rising and shining." This is an excruciating truth for other computing companies who have been reigning in the IT market for years, but it seems that their downfall has started.
Cloud computing in India is becoming the requirement of the mass. The biggies of IT like Microsoft and Google are providing and promoting numerous cloud computing services and technologies to increase their market share in the area of business process outsourcing and in the meantime helping organizations to grow with them. This has led the other small and big companies to follow the trail too. Even other business portals like banking and medical are practically accepting this technology to ensure their cohesiveness with the changing environment.
There is no doubt behind the fact that cloud computing provides excellent, and at par services that other services find hard to commit. Companies are thus finding it easy and comfortable to take a leap from the physical world to the virtual world.
Cloud computing India has helped many to grow from a small business to massive enterprises. With its help, you can get access to files or data stored at places from anywhere and at any point of time. Cloud Computing India has also created employment opportunities for the Indian populace. Since, the market of cloud computing is growing, a lot of vacancies are soon going to be opened.
And India is buzzing with young minds that are very creative and ready to explore the world with their utmost contemplation and focus. The impact created by cloud computing jobs India is, in fact, huge and not only the job seekers but the job givers.
Speaking in terms of services and utilities, innovation and advancements in the field of information technology have caused an enormous change which makes cloud computing providers in India provide the following facilities:
* Users pay only for the amount of resources used by them, neither more nor less.
* No physical devices for storage or anything is installed on the user's place. They are allotted virtual servers from the company's first-class data centers that control their computing operations.
* Maintenance tasks such as updates, backups, data duplication and increasing storage spaces are controlled by the service providers.
* With top-notch data centers, the safety of your data stored on the servers is completely assured. In fact, cloud computing uses tire-based security systems, which is one of the most efficient and impenetrable firewall systems.
* Cloud storage services can be accessed through application program interfaces or web-based user interfaces.
* Uptime and speed are undoubtedly fast and to the maximum. Although the above services are basically common to all the cloud computing providers in India, the quality and support system offered may vary from company to company.