Pasadena, CA (PressExposure) May 21, 2012 -- Pasadena, California - Easy Lawsuit Funding (http://www.easylawsuitfunding.com), a top-notch non-recourse lawsuit loans provider, is all set to resume non-recourse commercial lawsuit funding on business litigations in United States and Canada.
The commercial litigation funding service is provided to bring down the monetary burdens of the contending plaintiff companies. Commercial litigations are on a constant rise and the monetary obligations that it may bring upon the contending party may be huge. In order to provide relief on this front, Easy Lawsuit Funding has come up with the Commercial Lawsuit Funding for most types of commercial and business litigations.
Easy Lawsuit Funding assures to offer a large amount of cash advance loans to those who are in dire need of cash while waiting for their business litigation to settle. Using this facility and by leveraging the unique financial strength of commercial litigation funding, plaintiff increases its prospects for a favorable outcome. An advance on pending settlement also allows plaintiff's attorney the time needed to get the full value for the case and the time period to negotiate a better settlement deal.
Commercial Lawsuit Funding provided by Easy Lawsuit Funding has following features:
1. Non-Recourse: It is non-recourse. It is paid back only if the plaintiff wins the case at trial or reaches an out-of-court settlement with the defendant. If plaintiff is unsuccessful in getting the claim, the borrowed amount is never paid back.
2. No Monthly Payments: Once plaintiffs are approved and funded, they pay back directly from the proceeds of their successful settlement.
3. No Personal Guarantee: Unlike conventional loans that almost always require the personal guarantee of the business owners, commercial lawsuit funding is a non-recourse investment, secured by the prospective proceeds of pending claim and not the cash-flow of their business or their personal assets.
4. Off-Balance Sheet: Financing provided by is off-balance sheet and non-recourse. It allows businesses to prevent and protect from litigation risks. In addition, financing may be used to supplement working capital and to remove liabilities from balance sheet of the business.
5. Unrestricted and Unlimited Use: Cash obtained from commercial lawsuit funding can be used to pay down debt and invest to maintain or help in business expansion. Company can use the cash advance for fixed and variable costs such as payroll and operating expenses. Funds can also be used to invest in the expansion of their business, which maintains the confidence of creditors, investors, and employees.
Commercial lawsuits are, in general, one of the long and expensive legal processes that take out several years together for a settlement to occur. Many people find arranging for funds quite difficult when a particular lawsuit is going on in the court of law.
A commercial lawsuit loan from Easy Lawsuit Funding, offers a financial support to plaintiffs when they need it most. Their attorney provides the legal help and the financial support provided by commercial lawsuit funding can create a win - win situation for the client. In this win-win scenario, financial help provided by Easy Lawsuit Funding will allow the plaintiff business to take care of pressing financial needs and wait for a just and equitable settlement. In the final analysis, they net more from a settlement than would have been possible without the commercial lawsuit funding.
Introduction of the Commercial Lawsuit Funding service has come in for greater appreciation from all corners of business world. CEO of Easy Lawsuit Funding, says, "We completely understand the kind of monetary obligation that a business gets to meet when facing a commercial lawsuit and we came up with a solution in the form of commercial lawsuit funding facility." Loan repayment option is risk-free and one can pay back upon settlement completion or after winning over the trial.