Edgware, United Kingdom (PressExposure) August 26, 2009 -- Wisteria Formations, the leading online company formation agent offers their expert advice to help you set up your company with the best professional assistance.
Setting up a new limited company is often an exciting time for most new business entrepreneurs. Whilst this initial process is relatively straightforward, it is worth spending the time to get everything set up correctly and in place from day one to avoid any problems later down the line. As a result, care should be taken when choosing a company formation agent to make sure they offer the service that your new company needs.
The easiest way to set up a company now is to use a company formation agent. A professional and efficient company formation agent will guide you through the process in a way that is easy to understand. Whilst the majority of these agents are reliable, it is always worth checking their professional standing. A company formation agent backed by a firm of Chartered Accountants offers a guarantee of quality. Alternatively, Companies Houses publishes a list of approved company formation agents which can be found here: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/toolsToHelp/formationAgents.shtml
As soon as you have decided which ltd company formation agent to use, itâs worth collating all of the necessary information together in advance. Before forming a limited company, you need to think about the directors, company secretary and registered office address, shareholding, as well as any other services and products you may want.
Wisteria Formations top five tips when selecting a company formation agent:
1. Carefully chose your company formation agent and ideally look for a firm with professional backing, such as Chartered Accountants.
2. Do not choose a formation agent that attempts to sell you an âoff the shelfâ company.
3. A high price isnât always a sign of quality; many firms offer a professional service from around Â£25. Be careful to keep an eye out for the additional charges, such as electronic filing fees.
4. Many formation agents offer different levels of service (ie bronze, silver and gold). Beware of these as you may be purchasing services that you do not necessarily need.
5. Select a formation agent that keeps it simple and easy to use.
If in any doubt, ask for help. Most good online company formation agents will offer free UK telephone support.
For more information in relation to company formations and professional services from Wisteria Formations, please visit http://www.wisteriaformations.co.uk