Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) April 19, 2012 -- Complete Genomics, Inc. (CG) is a biotechnology company, based in the US. The company provides human genome sequencing technology for DNA sequencing of human populations used in large-scale research of the genetic mechanisms for studying drug responses and complex diseases. Its research activities are used in medical studies, clinical drug trials, cancer genome analysis, genotyping & functional genomics. CG's research development activities are focused on Exome Sequencing for the treatment of diabetes, Parkinson's, rheumatoid arthritis, Transcriptome Analysis to understand process of cell differentiation, organ damage and repair, and tumor initiation and progression, Cancer Sequencing, Small RNA Profiling and Discovery, and DNA Methylation. The company is building a commercial human genome sequencing facility in Silicon Valley. In the year 2011, Complete Genomics Announces of being public and Pricing of Public Offering, Complete Genomics Launches Cancer Grant Program CG is headquartered in California, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Complete-Genomics-Inc-GNOM-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
Complete Genomics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2012: Mayo Clinic Selects Complete Genomics To Provide Outsourced Whole Genome Sequencing
Feb 16, 2012: Illumina Announces Favorable Patent Claim Construction Ruling In Litigation Against Complete Genomics
Feb 23, 2012: Complete Genomics Co-Authors Paper Demonstrating Impact Of Hepatitis B Virus On Liver Cancer Genomes
Feb 24, 2012: Complete Genomics Publishes Neuroblastoma Study In Journal Nature
Jan 19, 2012: Complete Genomics Publishes Paper Describing Informatics Approach For High-Accuracy Whole Human Genome Sequencing
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Complete Genomics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Complete Genomics, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Complete-Genomics-Inc-GNOM-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Phone : + 91 22 27812707
Fax : + 91 22 27812290