Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) August 25, 2011 -- India is very much in-shape for Long Term Evolution. Operators are getting to launch commercial LTE services to provide premium mobile broadband services to their customers. Long Term Evolution will be the 4th generation wireless technology in the era of telecom innovation in India to the service providers. The next level in the growth of mobile broadband services are expected due to the emerge of LTE, which is the next generation wireless technology. http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/seminars-conferences/LTE-Asia-Summit-2011.html
A detailed study says that the LTE subscribers are expected to reach 300 million by 2015 as compared to the 5 million. Also 2012 are expected to be declared the year of the LTE, as it is gearing up for a widespread rollout by operators in the country.
LTE Summit 2011 will be an extensive platform between the leading influencers and decision makers under one roof to strategize a strong vision for the future of mobile broadband. This summit will help in strategising a strong vision addressing issues related to the wireless broadband technology for LTE technology in the future India, as it is an ideal stage between the key influencers and decision makers.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you all to the "LTE ASIA SUMMIT-2011" and wish you all the very best. Key themes discussed at this conference:
* Evaluating LTE launch & developing marketing strategies to achieve optimum revenue in Asia
* Challenges and upcoming opportunities of LTE facing towards 2012
* Find out in what way the wireless environment looks like in 2012 and beyond.
* Inquiring the ethics and latest advancements for LTE
* In which way can LTE produce more profits than current 3G technologies?
* Examining the current status of broadband in India & finding the opportunities in promising markets
* Spectrum license for LTE and the various regulations and its surrounding
* Identifying the challenges of competing with fixed fine broadband and how can mobile operators hit in challenging with fixed broadband
* How can operators migrate their network to LTE?
* LTE and fixed broadband - competition or new experience?
* How will 4G networks continue to evolve and how will converged 4g life look like?
* Analyzing the major technical challenges of deploying LTE in India
* Business drivers & victorious strategy for accessing LTE in india
* How LTE may change the end user experience
* How could LTE be the foundation and treated as the main technology for next generation mobile networks.
* Interesting case studies and lessons to be learned from other successful Asian markets
* Recognizing the main organizers in the world market - Roll of LTE amongst the mobile networks - Be part of a major networking opportunity
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/seminars-conferences/LTE-Asia-Summit-2011.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com