Noida, India (PressExposure) July 26, 2011 -- Kernel for Word to PDF is a toll for converting Word to PDF format so that users can share their data over a network easily and access through multiple platforms. Furthermore, converting Word to PDF also allows users to secure data against unauthorized access with the help of encryption techniques, local restrictions and passwords. This Word to PDF conversion tool enables users to accurately convert all forms of data present in Word documents to PDF documents.
Conversion of text, OLE objects, images, graphs, forms, tables, hyperlinks, etc is possible with ease and accuracy. This tool is convenient to install and use however, there is a prerequisite to it. It is essential to preinstall Ghostscript application in the system before installing Kernel for Word to PDF so that conversion can take place with data integrity. This driver facilitates file format conversion from Word to PDF. While converting Word to PDF, this tool preserves the data structure, properties and original formatting of the Word documents. Up to 50 Word documents can be converted in one cycle with the help of this tool.
This software further offers Page Setting options and encryption options for the newly created PDF files. Authors can put local restrictions on the converted PDF files so that other users are not able to copy, edit, print or extract information from the documents. Furthermore, this software supports Unicode character conversion that helps in accurate conversion of special characters in the name or the body of the Word files. Versions supported by this software are MS Word 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, 97, 95, and 6.0. Also, word documents in both .doc and .docx file formats can be converted to PDF format using this tool.
To know more about the important features, functionalities and capabilities of this software, visit http://www.convertingwordtopdf.net
1) Performs accurate Word to PDF conversion
2) Capable of converting multiple (up to 50) Word files in a single conversion cycle
3) Effectively converts .doc as well as .docx files to PDF format
4) Recovers data, OLE objects, images, forms, graphs, hyperlinks, tables and other information from Word files
5) Sustains structure, formatting and properties in the files
6) Supports Unicode character conversion
7) Allows imposing encryption and local restriction on newly-created PDF files
8) Allows you to perform Page Settings to create PDF
9) Supports conversion of Word files created using MS Word 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, 97, 95, and 6.0.
Kernel for Word to PDF is available as a free demo version which allows users to evaluate the features and working of this software. This version allows users to convert up to 50 Word documents to PDF format but each page of the new PDF document displays a text reading "Kernel for Word to PDF Demo". In order to prevail over this demo limitation, the product key of the software can be purchased.