Cerritos, CA (PressExposure) April 22, 2013 -- Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 7.8 of its ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. This new version includes numerous new features and enhancements including improved cluster testing support, intelligent BSDL file handling, and a new model-based test coverage. The new version also expands JTAG Embedded Test (JET) support to Texas Instruments AM335x Sitaraâ¢ processors.
Software improvements include:
- A new model based test coverage which limits test vector generation to nets where all nodes have been identified with a device model.
- Cluster definitions are now assignable by pin numbers in addition to the net name.
- The ScanExpress TPG parsing engine will now automatically ignore leading "P" values found in pin definitions for non-BGA type BSDL files.
- Floating network licenses are now supported under Linux.
- JET support for Texas Instruments AM335x processors.
Current Corelis customers that have a valid maintenance contract can now access the new version 7.8 CD through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to email@example.com. As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at: [http://www.corelis.com/education/JTAG_Boundary-Scan_Seminars_and_Training.htm].
Copyright © 2013 Corelis, Inc. All rights reserved.
Corelis, the Corelis logo, ScanExpress TPG, and ScanExpress JET are trademarks of Corelis, Inc. Sitara is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All other company and product names may be trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.