Mumbai, India (PressExposure) April 01, 2013 -- After a successful season in 2012, Cox & Kings, the longest established travel company in the world since 1758, has launched the 2nd season of the first ever Marathi international travel reality show, "Amhi Travelkar".
The show telecast on Star Pravah, is one where the guests are customers who have travelled with Cox & Kings' Amhi Travelkar, the tour package specially designed for Maharashtrians. The package costs start from Rs. 31,999 per person.
The travel show will be shot in Europe, USA, Gujarat and Kerala with celebrated Marathi television actress, Priya Bapat playing the host.
How does the customer enter the contest show? A customer has to book Cox & Kings' Anand Yatra (Marathi Tours) to Europe, Far East or Kashmir. Once they book the holiday package they will be eligible to enter the contest. They have to then answer a question - Which is your dream destination that you would like to showcase on TV? The selected location should be near any of our pre-designated places so that we can help to fulfill your wish without disturbing the rest of your itinerary significantly.
Priya Bapat will accompany the winners of the contest to the destinations and shoot the episode. You will not only travel to your dream destination but also get a chance to be part of a Television travel series.
Cox & Kings' Anand Yatra is a tour specifically designed to cater to the growing affluent Marathi travelers. Tours offered include:
- Advitya Europe: Rs 1,79,685 (all inclusive package), for 15 days and 14 nights. Destinations include UK, France, Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria and Italy.
- European Anubhav: Rs 1,41,335 (all inclusive package), package for 12 days and 11 nights. Destinations include UK, France, Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria and Italy.
- Swapnarangi USA: Rs 3,21,145 (all inclusive package), for 11 days and 10 nights. Destinations include New York, Washington DC, Niagara, Orlando, San Francisco, Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles & 3-night Mexico Cruise.
- Gujarat Anubhav: Rs 32,222 (all inclusive package), for eight days and seven nights. Destinations include Jamnagar, Dwarka, Somnath, Rajkot & Ahmedabad.
- Kerala Anubhav: Rs 31,999 (all inclusive package), for eight days and seven nights. Destinations include Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey/ Kumarakom & Kovalam.
The benefits of an Amhi Travelkar Holiday are that the all-inclusive costs include the airfare, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, a Marathi speaking tour manager and a pre-departure get together.