East Arlington, TX (PressExposure) September 07, 2009 -- Are your custom folders failing? Are you not getting the reactions that you want from presentation folders? Well, whatever kind of folder you are having printed, their failure can be easily remedied.
Hence, we have this article. If you are having difficulty with making a good custom folder that gets good reactions, then we will tell you of the characteristics that ensure that they will never fail. There are five major things that you should try to adopt.
1. Colors never fail - Color folders are a mainstay for custom folder success. You will never really get far with off the shelf colors like white and paper yellow. People find it boring, simple and ordinary. While of course colors will make things expensive, there is just no substituting a good and interesting color folder that gets great reactions from people. Especially if the custom folder has full color, pictures and a full colored background that complements it.
2. Shapes and sizes that can be remembered - Folders can be made into different shapes and sizes as well. Many of them find success and become indeed quite memorable when you do this.
For example, small pocket folders are quite unique and useful for press giveaways, while larger than ordinary ones are great at special advertising or creative reports. Moreover, different shapes like circle, triangle or custom shaped ones can also be used to reinforce certain points in your report. All of these gimmicks can enhance visibility and make them original enough to mark into people's memory.
3. Quality that impresses - Another thing that lets you avoid failure is quality. A high quality and expensive looking marketing tool will always be immune to utter failure. As long as your folder looks glossy, with thick paper, people can at least get the impression that the printing and its material is top notch. People will always respect quality and at times, when made quite well would even be quite impressed by it. While it is expensive, you can spend some money on quality materials so that your they will never fail.
4. Mystery that entices - One technique that you should try out as well is the mystery angle. Adding the concept of mystery in your custom folder design can assure its success with the target audience. Everyone likes a mystery and the joy of knowing. If your design exudes this to people, they will be more and more curious to see what is inside of your "mystery folders". This assures that the folder does its job and delivers it s content with quite the interesting stir.
5. A message that is clear - Finally, there is no substituting the clarity of message to assure success and avoid failure. By designing with an understanding of your audience and how to give a message efficiently to them, it should be easy to communicate what you want. With a clear message or slogan, coupled with high-resolution images in the cover, failure will be a distant prospect for your custom folders.
So try to add these characteristics to your custom folders if you can. By doing just one or all of these combined, you can significantly avoid the chances of failure with your presentation folders.