Brookhaven, PA (PressExposure) June 07, 2011 -- Ask yourself these Questions:
- Do you have client files that have been sitting that need some attention?
- Are these files going to produce revenue for your firm once they are resolved?
- Would you like these files to be worked-up and brought to a successful conclusion in an efficient and timely manner?
- Are you short-staffed and unable to accomplish these goals?
- Would you like to utilize a top-notch paralegal to complete assignments on an as-needed basis?
- Do you want to have the most profitable successful legal practice possible?
If your answer to these questions are yes, then consider retaining DAB Paralegal Services, Inc. to help you reach your goals.
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
What are the benefits of using DAB Paralegal Services, Inc.?
- The cost our services may be passed along to the client for reimbursement.
- You are free to concentrate on billable time and efficient profit management of your legal practice.
- You have no training costs.
- You have no workspace issues.
- You don't have to provide supplies or equipment.
- You only have to pay the hourly fee.
- You do not have to pay federal income taxes.
- You do not have to pay Social Security taxes.
- You do not have to pay unemployment taxes.
- You do not have to pay workers compensation taxes.
- You do not have to pay for vacation or sick time.
- You do not have to worry about overtime.
- You have no long-term commitments; retain by assignment as-needed.
DAB Paralegal Services, Inc. offers virtual paralegal assistance to solo practitioners and small law firms.
Della A. Beaver, the owner of DAB Paralegal Services, Inc. has 20 years experience working as a corporate and litigation paralegal. She has worked with several law firms throughout the United States. Her duties include, but are not limited to, experience with corporate governance, forming/maintaining legal entities, drafting and analyzing legal documents including resolutions, minutes, bylaws and policies among other paralegal duties. She also has both plaintiff and defense litigation experience as well as other areas of law.