Pune, India (PressExposure) August 08, 2014 -- With the launch of new testo 184 series of data loggers, we are introducing hassle-free data logging in transport. Start - Stop - Read. Just three easy steps to guard sensitive freight during transport.
These are plug & play data loggers that operate intuitively with a press of start & stop buttons, run on pre-configuration and create a PDF report on plugging to a computer or even on-site through NFC smartphone.
Be it food products such as dairy, fruits, vegetables, frozen food or pharmaceutical goods such as vaccines, the cold chain between the manufacturer and the final consumer may under no circumstances be interrupted. Quality deficits, financial losses or even serious damage to the health of the consumer or patient can be the consequence.
With the data loggers testo 184, you can monitor every step of the cold chain. The loggers travel on your behalf in freight and loading rooms, monitoring temperatures during the transport of sensitive goods on rail, in the air or on the road. At their destination, your see at a glance whether the configured limit values have been adhered to. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC - a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data.
All advantages of data loggers testo 184 at a glance:
- Clear indication of alarms: A glance at the display or the LEDs is enough to know whether limit values have been violated during transport.
- Easiest operation: testo 184 is intuitively operated, and can be used without special training or previous knowledge: The "Start" button begins data recording. "Stop" ends it.
- Easiest configuration: In each testo 184, a configuration file is stored, with which the configuration of the data loggers is childsplay - no download, no installation, no user interface and no additional costs.
- Convenient readout: A PDF report with the transport data is created immediately on connection of the testo 184 data logger to the USB interface of a computer. This is suitable for long-term archiving according to PDF/A standard.
- Mobile readout/printout on site: All testo 184 data loggers can be read out on site with an NFC-capable Android smartphone. Data transfer from the data logger to a compatible Testo printer also functions wirelessly via NFC.
- IT-safe: The testo 184 data loggers work securely without software installation or download, so that IT problems are triggered neither by the firewall nor the virus scanner.
Moreover, these are compliant to the most important standards for the transport of pharmaceuticals and foods: GxP, CFR, HACCP and EN 12830.
The new transport data logger family has six different variants:
- testo 184 T1: It is a temperature use & throw logger, that has 90 days lifetime and is without a display.
- testo 184 T2: It is a temperature use & throw logger, that has 150 days lifetime and is with a display.
- testo 184 T3: It is a temperature logger that has 1.5 years battery life and comes with a display.
- testo 184 T4: This temperature logger is especially for dry ice applications (-80 Â°C).
- testo 184 H1: This one measures temperature as well as humidity and comes with 1 year of battery life.
- testo 184 G1: This data logger measures temperature, humidity and shock; specially made for shock-sensitive goods such as valuable art, delicate machinery, electronics etc
Write back to us to know more about testo 184 data loggers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Log on to our site www.testo.in and book your free demo now!