Tampa, FL (PressExposure) September 03, 2014 -- Fielding Systems will be hosting their First Annual User Group Meeting November 13 - 14, 2014, in Tampa, FL. This event will cover industry topics such as the cloud, where it's going, why it's different than other solutions, what API is and what it means to you, third party integrations, and other best practices on business intelligence automation. Attendees will also receive in-depth training on the Fielding Systems platform and case studies on how to leverage the system.
Attendees will experience an array of innovative technologies and get hands-on experience and training throughout the event. Highlights include:
- Best practices, case studies, and in-depth training on both ScadaVisor and FieldVisor
- Interactive tablet workshops demonstrating training and the use of tablets to experience a day in the life of a pumper
- How to turn raw data into trending and analysis for improving processes and maximizing production
- The role of the Fielding Systems Platform and machine-to-machine (M2M) gateways for the growing Internet of Things (IoT) industry
Additionally, Fielding Systems is excited to announce many new enhancements to the Platform, including:
- New mobile capabilities
- Dynamic dashboards
- Image capture
- Well file management
- Process diagrams
- Custom forms for EH&S inspections and equipment
- Chemical inventory data capture and reporting
For more information, visit http://www.fieldingsystems.com or call 877.987.4823.href="http://www.fieldingsystems.com/event/user-group-meeting">http://www.fieldingsystems.com/event/user-group-meeting.
Fielding Systems provides cutting-edge web and cloud based Oil & Gas software solutions for midstream and upstream companies of all sizes. FieldVisor is field data capture and operations management software that can be used to track everything in production operations.
ScadaVisor is a remote SCADA monitoring and field automation application for monitoring all types of field devices. Fielding Systems helps producers gain a competitive advantage by optimizing well production, improving well safety and reducing costly downtime.