Wickham, Australia (PressExposure) June 24, 2013 -- After 7 years of delivering Advanced Digital Strategies to clients in Australia, the USA and New Zealand the team at Sticky have learned first-hand what it takes to be successful on this rapidly evolving media environment.
Now they have packaged their knowledge and systems into a complete set of modules to provide clients with the most comprehensive and holistic online marketing solutions available.
They call it the Sticky 360 Degree Digital Marketing Strategy
The entire approach involves the 8 components the team at Sticky believe modern marketers need to address for online success.
Clients can start with one part of the process or pursue the entire strategy.
Sticky founder Craig Wilson revealed that most clients start with the Website Business Plan ,which is designed to maximise your online potential and provide a road map for strategic design and development.
The full suite of services includes:
1. Website Business Plan - A new website is often a large investment; a Sticky Website Business Plan is insurance for that investment.
2. Search Engine Optimisation - audit your website and current SEO before devising an optimal strategy.
3. Social Media - social media requires a professional plan to ensure you make the most of your opportunities.
4. Conversion Rate Optimisation - focuses on maximising the returns from your online activities,
5. Database Marketing - A professional database marketing plan will ensure that the details of interested visitors are captured and a program of relevant messages and contacts is delivered to met your core objectives.
6. Content Generation and Management - a proven approach for web content generation and management
7. Analytics - It is essential to have the right analytics in place in order to maximise your online marketing potential.
8. Mobile Strategy - what are you doing to plan for the mobile generation?
Sticky have been engaged to create digital marketing strategies for organisations such as Australian Cancer Research Foundation, World Society for the Protection of Animals, Colliers International, Promax Solutions, Kinetic Information Systems, Community CPS, Countrytell, Lake Macquarie City Council, Newcastle Innovation, RDA Hunter (ME Program), Medicare Local, Lawler Partners and many more.
For More Details View Our Website: http://www.getsticky.com.au/