Bristol, Avon United Kingdom (PressExposure) May 03, 2011 -- Chris Chant, Director of the Government Cloud Programme for the Cabinet Office will be speaking at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place on the 21st & 22nd of June at Olympia, London.
Chris' role as Director of the G-Cloud involves setting the strategy for the use of cloud computing and data centre consolidation across the public sector. Chris also has responsibility for ensuring the UK Governments' ICT operates as greenly as possible, another topic that will be discussed at the forum.
This high profile speaker will be discussing the business case for the G-cloud along with best practice adoption strategies and integration and The Government App Store (GAS). The session will be taking place in the Cloud Approach Theatre on day one of the two day event.
Other leading speakers include:
- Peter Bassill, Chief Information Security Officer, Gala Coral Group
- Colin Tenwick, Chief Executive Officer, Livebookings
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- Andrew Weir, Director of Enterprises Architecture, BP
- Anthony Hayes, Head of IT Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Sharon Rynne-Coleman, Global Head MIS, Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Kris Fitzgerald, CTO, Dell Services
- Philip Starrett, Head of Infrastructure Architecture & Strategy, Barclays Bank
- Alan Cohen, Vice President, Global Public Sector and Industry Solutions, Cisco
- Stuart Birrell, Chief Information Officer, Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Hany Fam, President - UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Myron Hryck, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
Sponsors of the show include Microsoft, McAfee, Cisco, Platform Computing, IBM and many more. To view the full list of sponsors please visit the website.
To register your place at the event and take advantage of the early booking discount rate, which is available until the 20th May, please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.