New Delhi/mumbai, India (PressExposure) December 21, 2011 -- mydala.com, India's first and largest group buying/social commerce portal, has announced that it has been selected as the social commerce partner for promoting this year's most awaited action thriller, Don2, through an aggressive multimedia campaign encompassing group-buying, social media, and various ATL and BTL marketing promotions. Releasing worldwide this Friday, the Farhan Akhtar film features Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Boman Irani, Lara Dutta, Kunal Kapoor, Aly Khan and Om Puri.
Commenting on the partnership, mydala's founder and CEO, Anisha Singh says, "This Christmas, mydala has brought a bagful of goodies for our loyal patrons who love to watch King Khan's comeback in the avatar of the Don. Under our Mission Get Don, mydala is giving away not tens or hundreds, but THOUSANDS of free tickets to watch Don2 through our various contests and shopping deals on mydala as well our directory for all sales & offers in a location, Deal Hunter. There are movie tickets to be won through SMS contests, plus exciting movie merchandise at stakes! You're a winner even if you are not lucky enough in the contests - mydala lets you buy Don 2 movie tickets of leading multiplexes at a deeply discounted price. But hurry before we run out of stock on this limited period pan-India discount deal across PVR, Fun Cinemas and Cinemax, kyonki Don ko gyarah mulkon ki police dhoondh rahi hai!"
Here are the multiple routes you can take to accomplish Mission Get Don and get a chance to win the movie tickets to watch the Don travel to Berlin and avoid assassination or arrest by the bosses of the existing European underworld and all law enforcement agencies:
1. Don 2 'agents' can win free movie tickets by hunting for more than 1000 special deals on India's first and largest online deal directory, mydala Deal Hunter, marked with a Don 2 gun symbol on the right corner.
2. Agents can also participate in contests on mydala's official Facebook page to win movie tickets and branded merchandise such as music CDs.
3. On mydala's Facebook page, fans can also search for and share Baddie King Khan's video titled 'SRK talks about Don2 ka Chamatkaar on mydala!' to win complimentary movie vouchers.
4. Leveraging its deep relationships with health & beauty and home product stores and restaurants, mydala is promoting the movie in over 1500 outlets across nine major cities of Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Chandigarh, where a specially-designed Get Don poster is prominently displayed. Follow the clue given on the bottom of the poster to avail of a chance to get a seat in the movie hall.
5. On its hugely popular discounted deal portal, mydala has created a special Get Don page, http://mydala.com/getdon, where the Don 'agents' can not only hunt for clues to find free movie tickets or buy discounted tickets but also hear their favorite Don's hidden personal message.
6. mydala is also running a week-long, high-decibel radio campaign in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Banaglore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad & Jaipur, to promote the various deals and contests with voiceovers from Shahrukh Khan & Priyanka Chopra in the radio inserts. Follow the clues in Don's message to see if one of thousands of tickets has your name on it.
7. If you are an agent that relies on agile actions instead of lady luck, outsmart your opponents to save big bucks by buying the Don 2 tickets at a special discounted price of Rs.125/- only at leading multiplexes like PVR, Fun Cinemas, and Cinemax across India. Once you buy these mydala movie vouchers, you can use them till 31st of December at these cinema halls in places like Agra, Ahmedabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Assam, Bangalore, Bhatinda, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Panipat, Pune and Thane.
Thousands of Don fans are already sending in SMSes with the text >> to >> to get a chance to win free tickets, so remember, time is running out and you must hurry to accomplish Mission Get Don.