New York, New York (PressExposure) March 14, 2012 -- To commemorate the 'World Environment Day 2012', the EAA is hosting "The 11th annual International Art Contest - One Small Change."
Since 2002, EAA has been hosting an international art contest with topics that echoes the importance of inseparable co-existence of the environment and mankind.
This contest has grown to be a marketable international event with participation reaching all-time highs. In 2010, we have received nearly 20,000 artworks from worldwide.
This year's theme is "One Small Change." All artworks should portray how our one small action in day-to-day life can bring about a great change for our environment.
The contest is open to anyone who wishes to participate with no registration fee.
- Title: "The 11th International Art Contest - One Small Change"
- Eligibility: 1st~12th Grade, College Students & the general public (Worldwide) *
- Registration: April 2~May 2, 2012 (No registration fee)
- Submission Category: Arts [Poster, Painting], Media [Photograph]
- Award Ceremony: June 5, 2012 in New York (TBA)
350.org, tcktcktck, CDM Watch, Earth Action, Earth Day Network No Impact Project, Clean Air Initiative, Keep America Beautiful, Freshwater Action Network, GWEC (Global Wind Energy Council), USCAN (US Cimate Action Network), NYRP (New York Restoration Project)
- Media Sponsor: hey(!)korean
Size 11×17", 1 per person
1st~ 12th grade, College Students & the general public
Size 11×14", 2 per person
High School, college students & the general public
Grand 1 $ 2,000
Gold 3 $ 500 ($1,500)
Silver 6 $ 300 ($1,800)
Bronze 13 $ 200 ($2,600)
Platinum 39 $ 100 ($3,900)
Honors 60 $ 10 ($600)
Total 122 $ 13,400
If interested, download the application from our website (http://www.environmentaa.org) and fill out the form, and attach it on the back of the original artwork, and mail it to Environment Action Association, 16 West 32nd St. Ste 607, New York, NY 10001. (A receipt notification will be sent via email.) For more information, please contact us at 212-695-8840, email@example.com
1. All are subject to be officially registered as members of EAA Inc upon the submission of artwork.
2. Copyrights of all submitted artworks will be surrendered to us, and may well be used in our publications both on and off-line.
3. The artworks must be new creation with no history of past submission to any other contest, and should not be submitted to other contests simultaneously.
4. Submitted artworks cannot be retrieved.
5. EAA is not responsible for any tax payment involving with a possible prize.
6. The prize will not be given to those who don't attend the award ceremony. However, a family member can receive it on behalf. (ID required)