Noida, India (PressExposure) April 23, 2012 -- It is actually the humongous amount of data that the Exchange Server processes, which poses a stiff challenge to manage it. Maneuvering this communication mechanism of Microsoft is a strenuous job for which a legion like team of IT Managers is required. Moreover, there are numerous elements in this server i.e. EDB or PST files which get damaged because of many external events. The Lepide Exchange Manager or EDB Recovery tool has been made to eradicate the entire Exchange server issues. This tool has been specifically developed for effectively maneuvering all the elements of Exchange Server. In its belly are residing the controls for effective Exchange Management.
The fragile nature of EDB & PST files is a big problem with the Exchange Server. They become inaccessible & display an error if anything goes wrong with them. Moreover, the tasks like creating the mailboxes, deleting the mailboxes, moving the mailboxes, etc. are very time consuming & painful, The EDB recovery tool can quickly solve all these issues. On its powerful interface, any IT Manager can execute the operations like creating a mailbox, deleting a mailbox, recovering the EDB & PST files etc. with a few clicks.
The Exchange Manager controls have been segregated into two parts for easy understanding - Source Folder & Destination Folder. These controls are further divided into three panels:
1. Folder list: To browse the mailbox folders.
2. Message list: To browse the mailbox messages.
3. Preview panel: To quickly preview the messages.
These options make the Exchange Management operations just a piece of cake.
Key Features of the Lepide Exchange Manager:
1. Administers the PST and Live Mailbox in the exchange.
2. Enables Raw-Mailbox recovery from backup files
3. Allows the user to find & delete the Duplicate Items or emails..
4. Backup's mailboxes by moving them to PST Files/ Live Exchange Mailbox.
5. A one stop solution for Exchange Management.
6. Minimizes the mailbox size by eradicating useless emails.
7. Allows in transforming the data
8. Carries several Import/ Export options for mails.
9. Creates new mailbox and imports mail data into it from existing PST/ Live mailbox/ EDB File.
10. Supports 32 and 64 bit Outlook Versions.
11. Supports Exchange 2000/ Exchange 2003/ Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010.