Baltimore, Maryland (PressExposure) August 27, 2009 -- PDA Marketing introduces EZ Wallpaper Marketing, a cheaper yet more profitable viral marketing technique. Setting up an EZ Wallpaper Marketing campaign takes just seven easy steps with most all of them done for you by the experienced professionals at PDA Marketing. To develop an EZ Wallpaper Marketing campaign, PDA creates a compelling desktop wallpaper that is then sent out to an existing e-mail list. Recipients will then forward the 'cool' wallpaper onto all of their friends, at which point their friends' emails will be captured and added to the aforementioned e-mail list.
Successful marketing campaigns can be expensive, and cost cutting measures usually lead to lower response rates. Especially in this weak economy, it becomes increasingly important to lower the cost of the campaign while achieving the same, or even better, results. EZ Wallpaper Marketing can do just that for your campaign as it has for multiple other companies.
There are seven easy steps PDA Marketing follows to creating the perfect EZ Wallpaper Marketing campaign:
1) As I mentioned before, step one is to dream up a fun, compelling, motivational desktop wallpaper to entice customers to forward the e-mail on to their friends. The wallpaper should include an interesting photo that is representative of your company as well as a catchy quote that will remind the customer constantly of your products or services.
2) The second step is to add an offer to your wallpaper that just can't be refused. You need to give the customer a reason to come in and try your product or service. If they are a regular at one of your competitors, this offer will give them incentive to stop in and purchase something from you at a reduced rate. If you make a good impression, they'll soon become you're regular.
3) The next step is to put your contact information on the wallpaper as well so that you can easily be accessed. The customer needs to be able to reach you if they have any questions; don't give them a reason to ignore their interest!
4) Add a special live link to the desktop so that the customer will be able to easily reach your website at anytime. If you're a restaurant, you want them to be able to reach the menu in one click; it will give them less time to decide to eat something else for lunch. No matter what kind of products or services you offer, you want the recipient of the wallpaper to be able to see your range of offerings quickly and easily.
5) After you've created the perfect wallpaper with all of the above contributing parts, you need to e-mail the wallpaper out to your existing list of clients.
6) Include a 'forward to a friend' link in the e-mail to make it as easy as possible to send the wallpaper to oodles of friends. We use an e-mail capture program that allows us to add all of their friends' contact information to our customer list. This way, we can increase the e-mail list exponentially and have more people to send the wallpapers to in the future.
7) Watch your contact list multiply and profits soar!