Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) August 04, 2011 -- The report analyzes the early stage drug development that includes drugs under development in the discovery and preclinical stages of development for the above mentioned indications in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales value and the annual cost of therapy are forecast until 2017 for the key geographies in the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and licensing agreements that shape the global market.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
GBI Research finds that early stage drug development includes drugs under development in the discovery and preclinical stages of development. These studies are conducted in order to assess the safety and efficacy of the drug. This stage of development plays a key role in drug development as it determines potential molecules to be further processed for development by different companies. Increased strategies like RAS (Risk Assessment Strategies) issued by the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) are persuading companies to implement safety scrutiny measures at early stages of development.
The scope of this report includes -
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various discovery and pre-clinical phases of drug development along with pipeline analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including Oncology, CNS disorders, immunological disorders, infection, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular disorders.
- Analysis of the above mentioned disorders market in the leading geographies of the world, which are the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Hanall Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Patrys Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. and Aphios Corporation.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have taken place between 2005 and 2010 in the global Oncology, CNS disorders, immunological disorders, infection, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular disorders markets.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
Companies Mentioned :
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
For more information kindly visit :
Booming US Generic Drug Market
Booming Generics Drug Market in India
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook