La Jolla, CA (PressExposure) May 17, 2011 -- EtomicMail, a leader in Zimbra email hosting services is proud to announce its partnership and reseller agreement with Awareness Technologies. The partnership will provide the existed customer base of EtomicMail with even more added security
EtomicMail's services act as the ultimate managed service for your organization's IT infrastructure. We offer superior e-mail protection, message management, and a wide variety of hosted services such as dedicated and virtual servers that can accommodate any company size. Whether it is a small business or global enterprise, EtomicMail provides security and peace-of-mind knowing your network is shielded from unwanted viruses, worms and unsolicited e-mail. Our extensive network architecture provides inbound and outbound message management designed to secure your network gateways. In addition your organization has peace of mind knowing that they have a team of highly trained professionals acting as an extension of their IT infrastructure.
With exponential increases in the amount of spam and virus attacks on computer systems, EtomicMail provides the most technologically advanced network and e-mail system protection, guarding against: attack from malicious code, or worms; viruses; infiltration and inundation of unsolicited e-mail, or spam; and unwanted assaults on your e-mail servers.
The new partnership will provide not only its existing customer base but also future customers with peach of mind in the following areas:
Data Loss Prevention, Web Filtering, eForensics, Endpoint Control, Laptop Theft
Up to now, internal threats only consisted of those outside the corporate network, but now with the rise of data breaches, internatl threat security is in high demand.
Internal threats that our clients face everyday
* Email wrongly sent out or cc'd to wrong recipient, revealing your company's confidential strategic plans
* Unmanaged internet use decreases productivity and harms bottom line financials wrongly circulated before regulatory submission to the SEC
* Employee uses P2P application BitTorrent to download pirate copies of Hollywood movies
* Executive loses company laptop containing employee health records
Security numbers and direct deposit bank account numbers pattern of inappropriate communications with co-worker leading to litigation
* Soon to be ex-employee downloads CRM files to USB-flash memory and provides to competitor
* Customer credit card numbers accessed by contractor without authorization