La Jolla, CA (PressExposure) May 16, 2011 -- EtomicMail is proud to announce its newest product offering in employee monitoring software, called Etomiceye.
For 7 years now, EtomicMail services have acted as the ultimate managed service for organization's IT infrastructure. offering superior e-mail protection, message management, and a wide variety of hosted services such as dedicated and virtual servers that can accommodate any company size.
with its launch into the employee monitoring software service, they will be leveraging their managed service expertise and security.
As with most managed services there's no need for dedicated hardware.
Internal threats can pose far greater dangers to an organization than spam, viruses, network attacks and other risks originating from outside. Yet most organizations have inadequate or no protection from these internal threats.
EtomicEye is the solution. And it's easy to implement and value-priced.
EtomicEye provides a protective perimeter around your business and employees' computer activity, enabling you to:
- Stop theft or loss of confidential data, including customer information, credit cards, health records, and Intellectual Property
- Increase employee productivity
- End risks, operational and financial damage from laptop theft or loss
- Stop employees from breaking company policies
- Improve regulatory compliance, eliminating fines, reputation damage and losses
With EtomicEye, you replace multiple pieces of software (Data Loss Prevention, Web Filtering, eForensics, Endpoint Control, Laptop Theft) and get more functionality and protection - at less than 20% of the price of buying piecemeal solutions. Result: dramatically improved ROI.
Your employees are your most valuable resource. Yet they are also often the source of the most serious challenges to protecting your confidential data, increasing productivity and profitability and assuring regulatory compliance.
These internal threats can be deliberate or accidental. But each has the potential to threaten financial performance, undermine your competitiveness and impact profitability. Internal threats are pervasive, cutting across all departments, functions and work flows.
Internal threats that our clients face everyday:
- Email wrongly sent out or cc'd to wrong recipient, revealing your company's confidential strategic plans
- Unmanaged internet use decreases productivity and harms bottom line financials wrongly circulated before regulatory submission to the SEC
- Employee uses P2P application BitTorrent to download pirate copies of Hollywood movies
- Executive loses company laptop containing employee health records
- Security numbers and direct deposit bank account numbers pattern of inappropriate communications with co-worker leading to litigation
- Soon to be ex-employee downloads CRM files to USB-flash memory and provides to competitor
- Customer credit card numbers accessed by contractor without authorization