Mumbai, Maharashtra India (PressExposure) August 20, 2011 -- Euro Finance is organizing 9th Annual Conference in Mumbai at Taj lands End, on 15-16 November, 2011. The conference addresses issues on Cash, Treasury and Risk Management in India which will help finance professionals to achieve their goals by showing how they can deploy cutting-edge strategies to reposition their treasury, raise funds from alternative finance providers around the world, embrace the best corporate governance practice, recruit and retain the best people and take a firm grip of manageable risks .The conference provides delegates with exposure to treasury through leadership and share solutions with regulators, service providers and industry counterparts.
The agenda for India's foremost treasury forum, is based on in-depth discussions with local experts, consultants and many highly-regarded heads of finance and treasury. Their immensely valuable input has helped Euro Finance create a high value-adding programme of presentations, case studies and panel discussions. Our esteemed speakers will offer perspectives that help in taking business in India to the next level. The India's entrepreneurs are moving at the forefront setting their sights on the world stage for funding, treasury best practice and corporate governance. Their counterparts in many other emerging markets are scrambling to keep up, but the on-going difficulties in mature markets continue to upset the competitive landscape. For corporate India to achieve its ambitions, it needs the kind of cash, treasury, trade and risk managers that can make global visions a reality.
Highlights for 2011
- The world looks to India: Should India look to the world?
- Restructuring treasury in response to new requirement
- Doing business the right way
- Optimising capital structures: the sweet spot in the balance sheet
- Capitalising on India's capital market evolution
- Finance and mobile phone technology for the "unbanked"
- The science of compliance
- Tax and reporting update
- PLUS pre-conference training
Why should you attend?
- Update on the current and future issues in cash, treasury and risk management
- Put your queries to our expert panel of speakers
- Know real-life, tried and tested treasury solutions
- Engage in lively debate with your peers
- Gain insights and solutions that will give you a competitive advantage
- Hear from leading international and regional corporations
- Learn the latest advances in cash management technology
- Meet face-to-face with leading suppliers and service providers
Who should attend?
The conference is designed for finance and treasury professionals part of corporations in India. It is also open for bankers, professional advisers and other service providers operating in the corporate cash management market.
For more details please contact: Riyaz Ahmed at Orion PR on 022-42751424, 9820742668