Bohemia, New York (PressExposure) August 11, 2012 -- A leading laboratory equipment supplier in the US, Block Scientific offers an extensive line of spectrophotometers from UNICO. UNICO is a leading manufacturer of scientific equipment and offers various models of high quality spectrophotometers. These devices find great use in diverse research applications in clinical, pharmaceutical and biochemical labs. From split beam to UV VIS double beam spectrophotometers, Block Scientific offers the latest reliable models from UNICO.
The models available at Block Scientific include:
- S-1000 VIS Spectrophotometer, 110V
- S-1100 VIS Spectrophotometer, 110V
- S-1200 VIS Spectrophotometer, 110V
- S-1000E VIS Spectrophotometer, 220V
- SQ2802 UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, 110V-220V
- UNICO S2150 Series Spectrophotometer
- S-1100-RS VIS Spectrophotometer, 110V
- S-1200-E VIS Spectrophotometer, 220V
The UNICO 1100 series are reliable and economical, and ideal for use in educational, clinical, industrial and environmental labs. UNICO's S-1200 spectrophotometer series has reliable and expandable features. The SQ-2802 series from this manufacturer features an advanced single beam design and is available in four models. These include:
- SQ-2802: Stand-alone model with 1.8nm fixed bandpass
- SQ-2802S: Stand-alone model with variable slits (0.5nm, 1nm, 2nm and 4nm)
- SQ-2802PC: PC model with 1.8nm fixed bandpass
- SQ-2802PCS: PC model with variable slits (0.5nm, 1nm, 2nm and 4nm)
UNICO's S2150 series is ideal for demanding lab environments. These Visible and UV/Vis spectrophotometers are provided with an extended key panel for easy operation and convenient programming. The products are available in the online store for immediate shipment to meet customer requirements.
About Block Scientific
Based in New York, Block Scientific is a laboratory equipment supplier dedicated to supplying good value laboratory equipment at reasonable prices. Block Scientific's aim is to meet the laboratory equipment requirements of worldwide clients, for promoting medical treatment, research and education. The company carries many categories of lab equipment including chemistry analyzers, immunology analyzers, hematology analyzers, microscopes, balances and scales, autoclaves, microscopes, and more.
For more information, visit: http://www.blockscientificstore.com/Spectrophotometers-s/359.htm or contact the company at the following address:
1620 Ocean Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)