New York, NY (PressExposure) January 19, 2012 -- Managing payroll can be a pain for small business owners. Most business owners are not accountants and many do not have accountants on staff. Payroll tax software provider Halfpricesoft.com recently released the new 2012 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software and offer small business owner another option to calculate taxes, print paycheck and file tax reports.
EzPaycheck payroll system was designed with simplicity in mind. The updates of the new edition include the form level help button. And the improved interface for ezPaycheck 2012 is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users without an accounting background can start doing payroll immediately after installation.
"We intentionally engineered this paycheck software for business owners who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe small business software should be simple - stupid simple - so that business owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software."
Despite its easy-to-use nature, ezPaycheck 2012, which is available for free test drive at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, does not leave businesses short on features. Rather, ezPaycheck 2012 has all the options and flexibility for doing payroll and printing checks as higher-priced software that is difficult to use. ezPaycheck 2012 includes all these features and more.
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days. The free download includes a sample database, to make it easier for customers to test drive all the features of ezPaycheck 2012 before purchasing a license key.
Doing first thing first is important for any business to succeed in 2012. To learn more about ezPaycheck payroll tax solution, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp