Los Angeles, California (PressExposure) March 10, 2012 -- Payroll tax software developer Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) released the new 2012 ezPaycheck software with the updates on latest California payroll tax table changes. Halfpricesoft.com reminds California users to update payroll software in time.
Effective Jan 1, 2012, California has increased low income exemption to $12,527 for Single, Married with 1 or 0 dependent annually and $25,054 for Married with 2 or more dependents. Annual standard deduction increased to $3,769 for Single and $7,538 for Married with 2 or more dependents. California income tax rates range changed from 1.1% to 11.33% and are levied on California residents' income and non-residents' income from California sources.
This update version of ezPaycheck payroll software is free for current 2012 ezPaycheck payroll software users. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days. The free download, which is available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, includes a sample database, to make it easier for customers to test drive all the features of ezPaycheck 2012 before purchasing a license key.
"We update our ezPaycheck payroll software throughout the year to provide more value to our customers," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "All updates include the latest forms and tax data as supplied by the federal government."
ezPaycheck payroll system is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. EzPaycheck gives small and mid-size businesses more options and flexibility in doing payroll, printing check and filing tax return.
In tough economic times, how to increase business productivity is critical for any company. Halfpricesoft.com welcomes employers and accountants to start the free test-drive of ezPaycheck payroll system at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp