New York, NY (PressExposure) May 03, 2012 -- Payroll software provider Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) recently updated ezPaycheck software and gives small business employers (especially restaurants owners) more controls on paycheck processing. The updates of the new edition include:
- New custom wage field to handle tips and commissions
- New Form 941 (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Form)
- New custom tax withholding feature to handle deductions and taxes unique to their state and local area, including California's State Disability Insurance tax.
"Meeting the specific needs of our customers is an important part of our business model," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We wanted to meet customers' payroll needs and make ezPaycheck payroll software flexible enough for any U.S. business to use. Simplifying the financial tasks of small business owners is our number one goal, so when our customers speak up, we listen."
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. EzPaycheck gives small and mid-size businesses more options and flexibility in doing payroll, printing check and filing tax return.
EzPaycheck payroll software is also designed to be extremely easy to use. The graphical interface and payroll features are so intuitive that users can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installation, even if they don't have computer or accounting experience. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
Other features make ezPaycheck software as one of the best payroll tax solution for restaurants include:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface - Even users without an accounting or computer background can start running payroll as soon as installation is complete
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top formats for check printing
- Print Form 940 (Employer Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return)
- Print Form 941 (Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Flexible controls for tax deductions and tax set-up ideal for churches and non-profit organizations
- Robust payroll report and export options
- Auto-fill data feature speeds up payroll tasks by remembering dates and other data from previous payroll periods and automatically updating them
- Employee list export feature simplifies using ezPaycheck data with other software, such as ezW2 from Halfpricesoft.com
Designed with small business users' need in mind, ezPaycheck is easy-to-use and affordable for any business. To start the free test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp