Louisville, KY (PressExposure) February 28, 2011 -- Halfpricesoft.com has announced the release of ezW2 2010, a new edition of W2 and 1099 tax form printing software for the year 2011 tax season. The basic version costs just $39, which supports unlimited accounts, employees and forms. The advanced version with optional PDF feature is $64.
ezW2 2010 software supports forms w2, w3, 1099 misc and 1096. It also save user money and time by printing the SSA approved laser substitute forms W2 copy A and W3 on the plain paper. ezW2 is compatible with Windows 7 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2003 and Vista system too.
The new ezW2 for Year 2011 tax season is more flexible and powerful than ever.
1) Social Security Administration-approved printing capability for printing substitute Form W2 on plain white paper - eliminating the need for expensive red-ink forms.
So ezW2 can print ALL W2 forms (W-2 copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2) and W3 on plain white paper if user has a laser printer.
ezW2 can also print 1099 copy 1, 2, B and C on plain white paper. Since IRS does not certify laser substitute forms right now. ezW2 will fill data on red-ink forms of 1099 misc copy A and 1096.
2) ezW2 application also supports data only on pre-printed red-ink forms. Two W2 or 1099 red-forms printed per page, cutting paper consumption in half.
3) ezW2 supports quick W2 or 1099 data importing.
4) New to 2010 release of ezW2: PDF electronic printing(optional feature) for environmentally friendly businesses
5) ezW2 supports unlimited accounts, employees and contractors with one flat rate.
No more 1099 and W2 preparing headache for this 2011 tax season. More information about ezW2 software can be found at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2_software.asp.