Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey United Kingdom (PressExposure) September 09, 2011 -- Following the summer's successful launch of their Psychedelic accessories range, London-based fashion designers Fabryan have unveiled their Spring/ Summer 2012 evening wear collection.
Duchess satin, silk charmeuse and real feathers have been used to create a collection of nine signature dresses in shades of black, red, royal blue, black and white and green.
A great deal of attention to detail has gone into the making of each garment with most of the stitching done by hand in true couture style, lending a certain elegance to the look and feel of each one.
The dresses were designed with a philosophy of simplicity and elegance in mind and intelligently matches beauty with style.
The new collection marks the start of a new era for the fashion brand, which sees the creation of designs that are redolent of the glitz and glamour of the red carpet.
Fabryan are steadily building a reputation as designers of distinctive women's wear and hope that this new collection will really catapult their status as an innovative brand that is setting the pace for others.
The designer behind Fabryan, Samantha-Jane, says that the essence of the new collection is 'star appeal'. "Our starting point was simplicity and elegance, taking inspiration from the allure and magic of the red carpet."
"The collection is targeted at women who want something special for that big occasion. Whether it's a charity event, an exclusive party or a summer ball, these dresses command attention and are for women who aren't afraid of being noticed."
Each dress in the collection has been given a distinctive name and include a few favourites from the Spring/Summer 2011 Collection.
Prices start at £800 and available at fabryan.com
Notes to Editors:
1. Fabryan was established by Samantha-Jane in 2010 and is based in Kingston, Surrey
2. The photo shoot for the collection took place in London by photographer Gabor Szantai.
3. High-resolution images of all designs are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The dresses are lined with 100% silk.
5. The names of the dresses in the collection are: Anna, Mellisa, Michelle, Charlotte, Naomi, Saiva, Irese, SJ and Zoe.
6. All dresses are made to measure.