Ny, NY (PressExposure) November 08, 2007 -- The Flashtuning Scroll Bar component provides extended scrolling control over any content type within movie clip and adapts automatically for both static and dynamic types of content.
The Scroll Bar can be configured to work in either free or snapped to content modes. You can use it in either vertical or horizontal modes and you can configure two component instances to create a Scroll Pane.
The component features extensive visual customization option which include support for custom skins and color overlays.
This component is available for: Flash MX 2004, Flash Mx Professional 2004, Flash 8 and CS3 (ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0)
- Scroll any movie clip and layout components (eg. Flashtuning Table Renderer, Adobe Flash Datagrid)
- Horizontal/Vertical orientation
- Switch scrolling targets during runtime
- Choice and adjustment of scroll easing types
- Choice of scrollbar layouts (buttons and slider, buttons only, slider only)
- Run-time resizible visible area
- Free/Snap to visible area modes
- Autohide/disable feature
- Mouse wheel support
- Customizable skins on per instance or global basis
- Skin elements color overlays
- Scrollbar events to integrate various functionality extensions
- Dynamic control through Actionscript API
- Built in Help Book that can be accessed via the Flash Help Panel and much more