Alexandria, Virginia (PressExposure) December 19, 2007 -- Flash to Video Encoder PRO: Let you create flash to your favorite video format.
Easy to use, and most handy tool for converting your SWF and FLV to various video formats.
Geovid today announces its release of new version of Flash to Video Encoder PRO v. 4.7.
It's a powerful application that turn flash (swf, flv) to digital video formats such as, AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MP4 with excellent quality. It allows you watch your converted video in different Media Players, mobile devices and DVD players.
By using Flash to Video Encoder PRO you can create your favorite flash (swf, flv) Movies to any digital Video files. Add watermarks, logos and copyright messages to video file. It is easy! You just need to select your logo from any image or video file and add to video file using Flash to Video Encoder PRO.
Flash to Video Encoder PRO allows you convert any Adobe (Macromedia) Flash (swf, flv files) to video movie AVI, mp4, ASF/WMV, mpeg files, etc. The converting process is allowing human interaction on Flash content during conversion. Flash to Video Enoder PRO is a multifunctional tool that lets you fully control the process of conversion, which means you can set duration, video and audio quality, select video codec for your video as well as compression and quality of your audio (which you can also disable if needed) and add watermark or picture to your video. You won't have to read any tutorials before using this program.
You can use Flash to Video Encoder PRO for different purposes: Create your own video or DVD collection by converting with Flash to Video Encoder PRO your favorite flash movies. Record the passing of your favorite flash game to video file and save it to the future and etc. Also you able to convert Flash SWF and FLV files to MP4 media content for your mobile devices.
Flash to Video PRO Features at a glance:
- True Alpha (Transparency) support for Flash movies,
- you can capture Flash movies with Alpha to 32 bit Video with alpha support.
- Video Watermark support
- Transparent Video Watermark support
- Video Conversion support.
- Audio Conversion support.
- supported most of codecs installed on user systems
- mp4 video support (3ivx codec required)
- Movie width and height determination.
- Auto determination of Movie duration.
- User can control Movie over capturing.
- Easy settings and nice interface.
- Support Flash 6, 7, MX compressed movie.
- Convert movie clips and action scripts.
- No skip frames during conversion.
- The audio data can be created from original SWF or Microphone.
- Customizable dimensions for exported video.
- Easy to use interface.
Flash to Video Encoder PRO, v. 4.7 runs under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista and requires 1 GB of hard drive space. A personal license costs $99.95(US). Multi-user and Teacher/student discounts are available. You ca