Bristol, United Kingdom (PressExposure) March 07, 2012 -- Cloud computing's impact on the TV industry will be a key focus at the CDN World Forum , taking place on the 12th & 13th of June 2012 at Earls Court, London.
The two day conference and free-to-attend exhibition will help business leaders gain further understanding of the biggest trends and issues in the Content Delivery Network (CDN) industry, with a focus on the important role CDNs play on cloud computing and its allied technologies.
On the second day of the CDN World Forum, the morning will be devoted to the topic of television, with a focus on cloud computing's ability, alongside the internet and CDNs, to potentially revolutionise one of the globe's most important industries.
Sessions focusing on Cloud TV will include:
- Are CDNs and cloud computing about to change the television industry?
- Rights and licensing in the cloud - the global minefield of content ownership
- Cloud TV case studies: Google and Apple as the next television providers
- Social media - the key to delivering the best Cloud TV experience? (Panel)
For details of the full conference agenda, visit [http://www.cdnconference.com/conference/conference-program].
Key speakers confirmed for the CDN World Forum already include:
- Bob Harris, CTO, Channel Four
- Jeremy Doig, Director of Engineering, Google
- Maria Ingold, Head of Technology, FilmFlex
- Etienne Kouadio, Managing Director, Alink Telecom Cote d'Ivoire
- Dr Michael Hecker, VP Strategy & Corporate Development, MTS
- Tom Homer, CEO EMEA, Telstra
- Thomas Di Giacomo, Development Director, Swisscom
- Sam Farraj, VP Digital Media & Content Delivery Services, AT&T
- Enrique Ruiz Velasco, Director of Technology - Media and Entertainment Products, Verizon
- Sophie Nachman- Ghnassia, Networks & IT Program Director, France Telecom
- Thomas Aidan Curran, CTO, Products and Innovation, Deutsche Telekom
Alongside the conference theatre, the CDN World Forum will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. All attendees will have access to the co-located Cloud Computing World Forum, 2011's largest European cloud computing conference and expo. Over 4,000 senior-decision makers are expected to attend the two-day event this year. For further details visit http://www.cloudwf.com.
To register your place at the CDN World Forum please visit the website, http://www.cdnconference.com, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email email@example.com.