Henderson, Nevada (PressExposure) August 16, 2013 -- Bacteria are micro organism, visible only through the microscope. Imagine what would happen if a bacteria sized machine or chip is inserted in the body and it communicates with the other cells by touch, repairs DNA and fight diseases?
It is not a Steven Spielberg's science fiction movie that is zoomed three dimensionally. It is a dream come true and the advancements in the healthcare research is here to bless the humanity with innumerable innovations. According to the estimations of various Journals, there are more than 150 nanotech based drugs and delivery systems in progress in the medical world and their numbers may rise in future.
Are you curious to know more about it? Here is the right opportunity just in front of you.
Keeping the rapid advancements in the field of Nanotechnology, OMICS Group announces the 3rd International Conference on Nanotek & Expo (Nanotek-2013), on December 02-04, 2013 at Hampton Inn Tropicana, Las Vegas, USA with a theme "Foster Novel Research applications using Nanotechnology"
Major tracks of the NANOTEK - 2013 include:
- Nanotechnology in Food and Agriculture
- Nanodevices and Nanosensors
- Nanotechnology in Energy Systems
- Environment, Health and Safety Issues of Nanotechnology
- Recent Trends in Nanotechnology
- Applications of Nanotechnology
Prominent Speakers of Nanotek-2013 include
- Serhii Shafraniuk, Northwestern University, USA
- Thomas J Webster, Northeastern University, USA
- Toby Gill. Independent Nanotechnology Professional, UK
- Jaime I. N. Rocha Gomes, University of Minho, Portugal
The 3rd International Conference on Nanotek & Expo (Nanotek-2013) received enormous response from across the globe. The eminent organizing committee could till now gather 80 confirmed speakers from 30 different countries.