England, United Kingdom (PressExposure) July 27, 2008 -- \Hot on the heels of last week's announcements([http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspx]), the Million Dollar Team is thrilled to confirm that leading technology entrepreneur Bob Young has signed up to share his business insight and help businesspeople around the globe in the innovative new online TV series. Applications for the Million Dollar Challenge ([http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/blog.aspx?bid=185]) are now coming in "thick and fast", according to producers.
Million Dollar Team will see Young join an elite team of business legends whose collective expertise is worth over $1m a week. Over 100 days the team will roll out a series of sales and marketing campaigns for real businesses. Viewers around the globe can follow the campaigns each week online, and download resources to enable them to implement similar campaigns in their own business.
Winner of multiple awards for entrepreneurship, Young is best known as a founder of Red Hat, the Fortune 500 open source software company that smashed all records for first day trading when it went public on the New York Stock Exchange in 1999. Today Young is the founder and CEO of self-publishing website Lulu.com (http://www.lulu.com), the premier marketplace for digital content on the Internet, with over 400,000 published titles, and with more than 5,000 new titles added each week, created by people in 80 different countries. With just over 1.3 million registered members, Lulu is changing the world of publishing by enabling the creators to publish.
On getting involved in this project Young comments: âIâm a big believer in using online to improve the way people connect and do business and I am happy to get involved and share practical business advice with thousands of businesses via the internet" Other experts confirmed in Million Dollar Team (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mctrhsqsgJ8) include David Meerman Scott (online marketing guru), Kevin Roberts (Saatchi and Saatchi), Dr Ivan Misner (BNI), Penny Power (Ecademy.com) and Tom Smith (Universal McCann). Shows will also include excerpts from interviews with leaders at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Google, Skype and some of the worldâs best connected ecommerce bloggers.
* To apply for the Million Dollar Challenge, click through to [http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/SyndicatorShow.aspx?spk=295]
* You can view this item, along with other yourBusinessChannel news at [http://www.yourbusinessChannel.com/blog.aspx]
* Find out more about broadcasting yourBusinessChannel shows on your website or blog at [http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/partner.aspx]
* If you know a world-class expert who should be interviewed by a yourBusinessChannel journalist, go to [http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/contact.aspx]
* If you are a journalist looking for further information or to interview someone, click through to [http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/press.aspx]
* To watch yourBusinessChannel shows free, go to http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com
* If you have not heard of yourBusinessChannel and wonder what it is, take a look at this [http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=General&show=282]