Toronto, Canada (PressExposure) February 18, 2009 -- GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) releases its HF (High Frequency) RFID reader module (GAO 713003). This advanced device is designed to be a direct replacement for Magnetic Stripe Reader Modules to convert the existing application and hardware to RFID technology.
GAO's 13.56MHz HF RFID reader module allows existing installations to retain most of their hardware infrastructure and change to further secure RFID technology. Meanwhile, it provides selectable frequencies and RFID coding.
GAO's 13.56MHz HF RFID Reader Module Substitute - Mag Stripe provides the following features:
- Power Requirements: 5VDC 55mA
- Communications Interface: MSR ABA Track 2
- Read/Write Distance: 20mm to 50mm with ISO cards under ideal conditions
- Technical Certificates: CE, FCC, ISO14443A Mifare MF1/Ultra-light
- Dimensions: 90mm Ã 22.5mm Ã 24mm (L Ã W Ã H)
- Housing: ABS
- Operating Temperature: 0? to 60?
- Storage Temperature: -20? to 70?
- Humidity: 10% to 90% relative
- Transponder Compatibility: Read only for unique serial number and identifier
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing
416-292-0038 ext 228
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
- GAO RFID Inc.: www.GAORFID.com
- GAO Tek Inc.: www.GAOTek.com
- GAO Research Inc.: www.GAOResearch.com
- WowGao Inc.: www.WowGao.com
- GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc.: www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
- GAO Embedded Inc.: www.GAOEmbedded.com
- GAO Instruments Inc.: www.GAOInstruments.com [http://www.gaoinstruments.com/]
- GAO Comm Inc.: www.GAOComm.com
- GAO Fiber Optics Inc.: www.GAOFiberOptics.com