Toronto, Canada (PressExposure) February 25, 2009 -- GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) presents its USB TI DSP emulator (GAOTDS560 [http://www.gaotek.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=649]), a fully plug and play compatible USB device based on TI XDS560 technology and is backward compatible with the XDS510 series. This advanced instrument is designed to be used with Digital Signal Processors (DSP) operating at 1.0V to 1.5V, to operate with TI Code Composer Studio (IDE) debug tool and is compatible with Windows 98SE/2000/XP/2003 server.
This USB TI DSP emulator (backward compatible with XDS510) [http://www.gaotek.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=649] supports multiprocessor debugging of same or different types and provides real-time event sequence that is severable without stopping the application. Furthermore, the emulator offers hardware detection of power losses and cable disconnects and all pod signals are ESD protected.
GAOTDS560 USB TIDSP Emulator (backward compatible with XDS560) [http://www.gaotek.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=649] provides the following features:
- USB and XDS510 compatible. Simple Connection, fully Plug-and-Play compatible-no jumpers, no switch settings
- Supports TI DSP with a JTAG (IEEE 1149.1) interface: C2000, F2400, C27X, F28X, C54X, C55X, C6000, C64X, TMS470 (ARM) and OMAP platforms
- Supports TI Code Composer Studio and multiprocessor debugging of same or different type
- Real-Time data exchange (RTDX) bandwidth over 2Mb/s
- Real-time event sequence server without stopping the application
- Wide dynamic operating voltage (1.0 to 5.0 volts) and wide programmable TCK (500KHz to 35MHz)
- Increases code download speed up to 8x faster than XDS510
- Overall cable/pod length of 6ft (1.5m)
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing
416-292-0038 ext 228
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
- GAO RFID Inc.: www.GAORFID.com
- GAO Tek Inc.: www.GAOTek.com
- GAO Research Inc.: www.GAOResearch.com
- WowGao Inc.: www.WowGao.com
- GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc.: www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
- GAO Embedded Inc.: www.GAOEmbedded.com
- GAO Instruments Inc.: www.GAOInstruments.com [http://www.gaoinstruments.com/]
- GAO Comm Inc.: www.GAOComm.com
- GAO Fiber Optics Inc.: www.GAOFiberOptics.com