Toronto, Canada (PressExposure) February 19, 2009 -- GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) recommends its Handheld Signal Level Analyzer (GAO8385). This optimized analyzer is versatile and portable, specially designed and manufactured for CATV system installation and testing. It is very useful tool for CATV field engineers and technicians.
The Signal Level Analyzer is equipped with a large LCD screen for a clear display of test results. It can test CATV signal levels in both channel (SCAN) and frequency (SPECTRUM) modes. In 'SCAN' mode, the analyzer scans all channels and records signal levels in internal memory for later analysis. In "SPECTRUM" mode, the analyzer displays the spectrums and tests frequency ranges. The analyzer can store 24 groups of up to 100 channels per group and can also measure CATV TILT, C/N, Trunk Cable Voltage. Included software is compatible with Win9X, WinNT, and XP.
GAO's Handheld Signal Level Analyzer provides the following features:
- Portable, easy to carry
- Auto-off Time Setup
- Level Unit Setup
- Frequency Step
- TILT Channel Setup
- Channel Plan Select
- Channel Edit
- Channel Sort
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing,
416-292-0038 ext 228
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
- GAO RFID Inc. - http://www.GAORFID.com
- GAO Tek Inc. - http://www.GAOTek.com
- GAO Research Inc. - http://www.GAOResearch.com
- WowGao Inc. - http://www.WowGao.com
- GAO RFID Asset Tracking - http://www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
- GAO Embedded - [http://www.GAOEmbedded.com]
- GAO Instruments - http://www.GAOInstruments.com
- GAO Comm - http://www.GAOComm.com
- GAO Fiber Optics - http://www.GAOFiberOptics.com [http://www.GAOFiberOptTARGET=]