Toronto, Canada (PressExposure) February 05, 2009 -- GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) recommends this GEN 2 RFID Reader (GAO 216007). This easy to use, robust Gen 2 RFID Reader is suitable for supply chain, manufacturing and asset management applications.
This Gen 2 RFID reader is an improved model featuring enhanced interference rejection, a small footprint and high read rate. The optimized reader is easy to integrate with EPC RFID software. It is interoperable and supported by numerous key RFID platforms such as Microsoft BizTalk RFID, IBM Web Sphere, Oat Systems, and Oracle.
The reader features Autonomous Mode which allows independent operation based on external triggers, timing or software inputs. This EPC reader also prevents data loss by caching RFID tag lists in non-volatile memory, which preserves data even in the case of a power loss. GAO's Gen 2 RFID Reader [http://TARGET=] provides the following features:
- High read rates for demanding applications
- Enhanced noise rejection for reliable data capture in noisy environments
- Easy integration with RFID software
- EPC Gen 2 Interoperable
- Small footprint (8"Ã 8") and easy monostatic antenna layout
- Manageable and upgradeable
- A flexible API with broad software support
- A high performance radio>Data protection
- Robust dense reader interference management
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing
416-292-0038 ext 228
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes