Astoria, New York (PressExposure) February 19, 2013 -- GiGhive proudly presents its first annual Independent Artist Network for the Music Arts (IANMA) Awards. The IANMA Awards is unique in that while it honors excellence in all areas of the Music Arts, its primary focus is highlighting and stressing the importance of the music artist brand and the Music Categories that establish the foundation for the Arts.
Ultimately we believe, they are the next generation artists that will compete at a high level, in an online music industry designed to maximize revenue from advertising, product sponsorships placements and music sales.
It is free to enter. To qualify you must be a Music Professional, Producer, Indie Band, Musician, Aspiring Artist etc; who:
* Owns an official branded website(dot com) and is actively promoting services or music from it.
* Using sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Reverbnation, etc; to promote your website, network and build your brand.
* Has a decent following or has/had accomplishment/achievements in the field.
* Has a professionally written; detailed About Me/Bio somewhere on website. Very Important!!!
* Has a quality brand that stands out on the web...
Entry Deadline Sept 3rd 2013
Nominees TBA October 5th 2013
21 Award Winners TBA on December 7th 2013
Best of Independent Music Arts Categories
Top Artist Achievements
Best Music Video
Most Influential Artist Brand
Top Overall Music Brand
Best Music Photograph
Best Website Design
Best Artist Biography
Best Original Songwriting
Best Musical Performance
Top Artist Honors
DJ - Disc Jockey
Four Major Categories
* Twenty One Individual Award Honors
* 5 Nominees Per Award
* One Hundred Five Nominees TBA October 5th 2013
* Top Artist Achievements Cash Prize - $2000.00 per winner
* Top Artist Honors Cash Prize - $1500.00 per winner
* Best of Independent Music Arts Categories Cash prize - $1000.00 per winner
* Artist Achievements Cash Prize - $500.00 per winner
* All Winners will be awarded The Microphone IA
* $25,000.00 in cash awards
Listed artist brands are automatically entered. Must be a listed artist to be eligible.
Submit artist website for consideration @ http://www.gighive.com/music-promotion-submit-website-url.php