Victorville, California (PressExposure) December 10, 2007 -- It's not too late to get a great holiday gift for the woman you love. If finding just the right token to express your feelings has been sitting heavy on your mind, knowing what a woman truly desires in her heart is a great place to start bringing that gift to life.
Writer and internet marketer, Kitara R. Wilson, says the yearning of the season is "me time". According to Wilson, women across the globe just want some time to themselves; and this goes beyond that hour of quiet after everyone leaves the office or the kids go to bed. "This is about six or more uninterrupted hours to just bask in the glow of complete solitude," she explains.
In her article, The #1 Gift for Wives; What She Really Wants This Year, Wilson explains that women are filled to the brim with seeing to the needs of others while leaving little room for themselves. She encourages men to look closely at all the ways their sweetie enriches their lives, and then goes on to explain that choosing the right gift is a two-step process; with the first step being appreciation for all that she does. The second step is to build a great gift around an equally great theme.
At [http://www.Gifts4theWife.com], detailed guidelines are given on how to create the perfect gift from a theme, and husbands, fiancÃ©s and boyfriends are given advice on how they can wow the women in their lives this holiday season with 10 free tips for taking a themed gift like "me time" over the top:
1. Coordinate Delivery - Have gifts delivered to the job or a trusted friend or relative's house to maintain the element of surprise.
2. Add Some Flair - Once the gift arrives, remove the gift from the shipping box and put it into a larger, pre-decorated holiday box with a lid for easy "wrapping".
3. Include the Bubbly - Add a bottle of her favorite, wine, champagne, or beverage of choice along with a single champagne glass to the gift box.
4. Set the Mood - Buy a relaxing CD for her to put on while she's soaking in a relaxing bath and sipping on her favorite champagne that was included in the gift box.
5. Consider the Extras - When women pamper, they like to go the whole nine yards: candles, bath pillows, eye pillows, manicure, pedicure, hot tea, facials - the works. If you think your lady would enjoy any of these extras on her day to herself, by all means include them.
To view these and the remaining five tips in detail, and to find great gifts for the perfect "me time" theme, visit [http://www.Gifts4theWife.com] for more details. For most items, orders placed through December 17 can be delivered in time for Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.