Hyderabad, India (PressExposure) May 14, 2015 -- According to a new market research report, 'Global Anticoccidial Drugs Market - Trends and Forecasts - (2014-2019)', published by Mordor Intelligence, the Global market is expected to be worth US$ 801 million by 2020, with the Asia Pacific accounting for more than 50% of the total revenues. The global market is expected to record a CAGR of 3.8% from 2014 to 2020.
The increase in global population and also in the per capita global consumption of meat, the increased adoption of intensive farming methods is estimated to drive the market for anticoccidial drugs to $24.33 billion by the year 2020.The Asia pacific region is set to be the highest contributor in terms of total revenue in this market by the year 2020. The countries set to be major contributors from this region are China, India, Japan, Australia etc. The growth in the North American and European markets is set to be stagnant due to the stagnated market and government restrictions.
This research report categorizes the global market on the basis of animal type and geography. The research study covers revenue forecasting and analyzing the trends in each of the following submarkets. The growing demand for meat products, growing trend of owing companion animals, increasing meat consumption are the major factors attributing for the market growth. However, factors such as government restraints/ ban and formation of resistant strains are hampering the market growth. Key players in the Market are Zoetis, Elanco (A division of Eli Lilly and Company), Merial, Bayer Health care Animal Healthcare division, Merck Animal Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, Virbac, and Novartis Animal Healthcare.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Anticoccidial Drugs Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Anticoccidial Drugs Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.