Mumbai, India (PressExposure) September 24, 2009 -- Global Food Encapsulation Market
With increase in demands for functional or health enhancing convenience foods, due to increased health awareness globally, food encapsulation has seen numerous developments in the recent years. Rapid growth is expected in food categories such as microwavable foods, convenience foods and fortified foods. U.S. presently holds the largest market share with steady but slower growth rates, compared to Europe and Asia. European market is expected to grow in the coming years. Emerging economies such as China and India are expected to show higher growth in the coming years.( [http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Global-Food-Encapsulation-Market.html] )
The global Food Encapsulation market is driven by factors such as increased shelf life and enhanced bioavailability offered by food encapsulation technologies. The factors inhibiting growth of the market are the higher cost of food encapsulation technologies and relatively lower technological advances. The market has growth opportunities with consumersâ increasing demand for fresh flavorsome food products.
The global food encapsulation market is estimated to be $35.4 billion by 2014, growing at a CAGR of 6.9 % from 2009 to 2014. The markets for food encapsulation technology, ingredients and packaging are expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7%, 6.2% and 4.1% respectively. Some of the key players in this market are NestlÃ©, Unilever and Cargill.
Market estimates and forecast
The report provides in-depth market estimates and forecasts for the global food encapsulation market. The segmentation is as follows:
â¢ Food encapsulation â technology Microencapsulation, nanoencapsulation, hybrid technologies and macro encapsulation
â¢ Food encapsulation â ingredients Vitamins, minerals, enzymes, organic acids, probiotics, sweeteners, preservatives, essential oils, probiotics, colors, flavor and essence and others
â¢ Food encapsulation â packaging Molecular packaging, biopolymers and others
â¢ Food encapsulation â end users Bakery industry, processed meat/Sausages, confectionary Industry, convenience foods /processed foods, fortified foods and functional foods
â¢ Food encapsulation â applications Oxidation stability, Color masking, Flavor stabilization and Taste masking
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 100 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 35 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all the segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, and stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : [http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Global-Food-Encapsulation-Market.html]