Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 16, 2011 -- The global in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) market has witnessed a rapid growth in the recent years on the back of various factors. According to a new research report by RNCOS, titled "Global In-Vitro Diagnostic Market Analysis", growing diseases, extensive scientific research and development activities, and technological advancements, are among the major factors fuelling growth in the global IVD market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2011-2013 to reach around US$ 52 Billion by 2013-end.
Research Analysis and Highlights
Spread over 125 pages, the report by RNCOS provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected future position of the IVD market. It also facilitates the forecasts for the overall IVD market, along with a description about products and geographical sub-segments of the market.
Analyzing the emerging sectors, the report presents a holistic view about the global IVD market to the reader. It also provides an insight into the competitive landscape by discussing the profiles of key players prevalent in the market. The study not only elaborates some of the constraints faced by the industry, but also covers information about various mergers and acquisitions in the sector which would have a positive impact on the industry and its growth.
Some of the key highlights of the report include the following:
- The IVD market has been growing, and is expected to continue to grow at the same pace in future on the back of several factors.
- Point-of-care diagnostic accounts for the largest share in the IVD market.
- Molecular diagnostics are fast growing and represent a bright future.
- The US dominates the global IVD market with its innovations and advancements.
- Consumer preference is a main factor affecting demand for the IVD technologies.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM103.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- US Glucose Monitoring Market Analysis
- UAE Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012
- Brazil Healthcare Market Analysis
- US Healthcare IT Market Analysis
- US Medical Imaging Devices Market
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm]