Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 15, 2011 -- The regenerative medicine market has witnessed significant levels of developments across the globe in the recent years. An efficacy to repair or regenerate cells and organs makes regenerative medicine sector an attractive market. According to a new research report by RNCOS, titled "Global Regenerative Medicine Market", the aging population has been increasing in some of the key countries, with the rise in life expectancy. Due to this, the industry holds an immense potential for the market players, and is expected to reach US$ 13 Billion by 2014-end.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The report, which is spread over 100 pages, provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the global regenerative medicine industry. It provides the forecasts on overall industry size, tissue engineered products, cell therapy, US regenerative medicine market, and Europe regenerative medicine market for the period 2011-2014.
Analyzing the regulatory environment and the recent industry developments, the report includes a balanced outlook on the potentials of the global regenerative medicine industry. Some of the key highlights of the report include the following:
- The US holds the largest share in the global regenerative medicine industry.
- European regenerative medicine market is likely to accelerate at a CAGR of around 19% during 2011-2014.
- The US is the source country for almost half of the total inventions in the regenerative medicine research.
- Stem Cell Therapy dominates the global regenerative medicine industry.
- Chinese regenerative medicine market is likely to witness significant developments in future as investment accelerates.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM363.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Booming Biotech Market in India
- Global Gene Therapy Market Analysis
- Global Protein Therapeutics Market Analysis
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis
- Asia Pacific Biotechnology Market (2008-2012)
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm]