Noida, UP India (PressExposure) December 13, 2011 -- The global shipments of smart cards have been progressing at a rapid pace for the past few years, and a growing shift towards Euro pay, MasterCard, and VISA (EMV) is one of the key factors further promoting the adoption of smart cards as the migration facilitates the mitigation of losses being incurred due to frauds and security issues. According to a new research report by RNCOS, the advent of innovative technological applications are likely to provide a further boost to the smart card industry, wherein the shipments are expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2011-2014.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The "Smart Card Market Forecast to 2014", the 95-page report by RNCOS, provides an extensive research and in-depth analysis of the current status, and future prospects of the global smart card market. An insight into the prevailing market trends, industry drivers, and challenges covered in the report clearly depict a comprehensible picture of the market structure. The study also facilitates forecasts on the key areas during 2011-2014. The future landscape in key countries of the world has also been elaborated in the report.
The analysis of the regulatory environment and recent industry developments has also been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the global smart card market. Some of the key highlights of the report are as follows:
- The volume of contactless payment cards in the US is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 26% during 2009-2012.
- Backed by factors like issuance of ID cards, the government and healthcare segments are expected to boost the demand for smart cards in future.
- Smart card markets in India and China offer a great potential to the smart card industry players.
- Telecom sector is the largest application market for smart cards, with unit shipment anticipated to reach 4.6 Billion by 2011-end.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM358.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Smart Card Market Forecast to 2012
- IAM Market Forecast to 2013
- Global Biometric Forecast to 2012
- Global CCTV Market Analysis (2008-2012)
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Electronic%20Security.htm]