Dedham, Massachusetts (PressExposure) February 05, 2013 -- The GWC kicks off the annual IBM Impact button slogan contest! Show your creative side and enter a button slogan that you could see at Impact 2013! The top three highest rated slogans from the contest will be made into buttons that you can pick up in the Global WebSphere Community area at IBM Impact 2013. Winners will also receive a GWC gift package. So get your ideas in today and watch the rankings as they build on the GWC's Impact 2013 Button Slogan Ideation Blog.
How it works:
- The three people who submit the slogans that receive the highest rankings will win a GWC prize package.
- Submissions will be accepted through February 15, 2013.
- Contest winners and the winning button slogans will be announced on the GWC website on February 18, 2013.
Unconventional Ideas for the IBM Impact 2013 Developer Unconference - Win an Impact 2013 Pass
At the Impact 2013 Developer Unconference, it's the developers who set the agenda. GWC Members can propose session topics and rate the ideas of others. Anyone who submits or rates a topic between February 1st and March 15th will be entered into a drawing for a complimentary, full conference pass to IBM Impact 2013 in Las Vegas! The GWC will be collecting ideas until April 28th, but to win the pass you must submit your topic by March 15th.
- Only GWC members are eligible to win a prize. Not a member? Register for a free membership today at http://www.websphereusergroup.org to be eligible participate.
- The Impact pass winner will be responsible for his/her travel, lodging and meals that are not included with the conference.
About Global WebSphere Community
The Global WebSphere Community (GWC) is an independent community of technical professionals including customers, potential customers, business partners, IBMers, and technology thought leaders with a common interest in IBM WebSphere software and solutions. Benefits of free membership include access to unique IBM WebSphere-related information not available elsewhere, collaboration opportunities with other members, IBM WebSphere product and solution experiences, and access to blogs, forums, technical resources, industry news, jobs and more!
Community Manager, Global WebSphere Community
Wellesley Information Services
Twitter: @SLaFondWIS [https://twitter.com/SLaFondWIS]