Mumbai, India (PressExposure) August 03, 2013 -- Grafica Flextronica, manufacturer and exporter of screen printing machines and allied products, is all set to launch nano-prinTag, an innovative tagless label screen printing machine for garment industry. This new machine will be launched at the forthcoming KnitShow, a garment/textile machinery exhibition to be held on 11-13 August 2013 in Tirupur, Tamil Nadu, India.
Nano-prinTag has user-friendly touch-screen control panel for easy operation. It is possible to 'print-flash-print-flash' multiple times on same piece. Grafica will also offer customised pallets in various sizes and shapes for different applications.
Applications: Grafica's nano-prinTag can be used to print tagless neck label, high density labels & logos for t-shirts/shirts, pocket/shoulder logo printing, socks/handkerchief, hand gloves, jeans pocket, vest/ underwear/ innerwear, caps, transfers & high density labels, all types of hosiery, garments & apparels, and many more.
"This is yet another breakthrough product from Grafica," says Bhargav Mistry, Managing Director, Grafica. "That's because this machine is designed, keeping in mind the minimum power consumption and minimum maintenance requirement. It runs completely without compressor since there is no pneumatics inside which makes the machine run at rapid speed, trouble free."
Since 2009, almost every year Grafica has been introducing following innovative screen printing machines and allied products to meet the global market demands for cost effective yet high quality screen printing solutions: Nano-Print, Nano-Screen Maker 5-in-1, Nano-UV, Nano-Squeegee Sharpener, Nano-Print plus, Nano-PrinTex, Nano-Texdryer, and Nano-flashTex.
"Each machine found to be having tremendous potential and has been successfully doing well with many repeat orders within a year of their launch. And now, we are introducing Nano-PrinTag, another revolutionary product," said Bhargav.
Salient Features of nano-prinTag:
- Speed: 2880 prints / hour
- Index Accuracy: Below +/- 0.005 mm (5 microns)
- No Pneumatics
- No Compressor required
- Available upto 4 colours/8 pallets
- Single Phase
- Plug N Play
- Compact & space saving
- Most competitive price
* Print area: 6" x 6" (15.25 cm x 15.25 cm)
* Dimension: 3.75 feet (1.14 meter) for 3-colour machine
* Minimum Power required: 220 V / 50 Hz - 5.2 kW, Single Phase (for 3 print heads & 3 flash curing)
* Weight: 240 kg (530 lb Pounds US)
* Multiple squeegee strokes for same piece
* Multiple Index rotation
* Clockwise or anti clockwise index rotation
* Adjustable print mode to set squeegee movement from front to back or back to front
* Laser registration guides for accurate placement for any type of job.