Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) January 24, 2012 -- GreenHunter Energy, Inc. (GreenHunter) is engaged in the development, acquisition and management of renewable power and fuels assets. It is mainly focused on the development of wind, solar, geothermal, biofuels, and biomass power projects and energy facilities. The company's assets consist of leases of real property for future development of wind energy projects located in Montana, New Mexico, Texas, Wyoming and California, one of the nation's largest biodiesel refineries located in Houston, Texas, and a biomass power plant located in El Centro, California. GreenHunter also provides financing, and development of energy market regulations and energy technology commercialization. Currently, the company operates six wind projects that are producing power, which are wholly-owned by its subsidiary, GreenHunter Wind Energy, LLC. Geographically, GreenHunter operates in the Texas, California, Montana and New Mexico. The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/GreenHunter-Energy-Inc-GRH-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
GreenHunter Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2011: GreenHunter Water Wins Contract To Provide Equipment Rental And Services In Texas
Sep 07, 2011: GreenHunter Water Announces Marcellus Shale Water Reuse Project
Aug 31, 2011: GreenHunter Water Wins New Contract For Ground Temporary Water Storage System
Apr 06, 2011: GreenHunter Energy Reports 2010 Results
Nov 15, 2010: GreenHunter Energy Reports Q3 2010 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GreenHunter Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/GreenHunter-Energy-Inc-GRH-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131