Grizzlies World Announce The Launching Of A New Fan Site Grizzliesworld.Com

Los Angeles, CA (PressExposure) April 24, 2008 -- The Memphis Grizzlies, formerly The Vancouver Grizzlies, members of the National Basketball Association (NBA), were founded in 1995 and relocated to Memphis in 2001. The team's majority owner is Michael Heisley, who controls a 70% share of the franchise; the remaining 30% is controlled by several local owners, including AutoZone founder J.R. ("Pitt") Hyde, equity manager Staley Cates, and former NBA player and University of Memphis point guard Elliot Perry.

For a team that's come so far so fast, the Memphis Grizzlies are leaving a lot of questions up in the air as the 2007-08 season winds down. The Grizzlies come hot at the beginning of this season but would they keep competing toughly to win the championship of this season? Last week, the Grizzlies Coach called out his players to make more efforts because there still hard games waiting for them.

Despite, the Grizzlies have won some of their last games. The next games are going to be harsher and will need more wise tactics from the coach and more confidence from players. Even, the injury of some essential players of the team, there is no choice if they want to finish the season with a good record if not winning the championship. The pressure is increasing, and the team’s fans are worrying. So this may cause some problems to the team’s next games. If you want to hear more Grizzlies news, You can visit the Grizzlies blog and see what’s the opinion of other people.

About Grizzliesworld.com

Ashley Hopkins
Public Relations
4014 4th street,
Santa monica 90404, CA
800 557 9757
http://www.Grizzliesworld.com

Press Release Source: http://PressExposure.com/PR/Grizzliesworld.com.html

Press Release Submitted On: April 17, 2008 at 1:32 pm
This article has been viewed 28658 time(s).