Cebu City, Philippines (PressExposure) May 02, 2009 -- There are many ads out there, whether online or in the real world. Many people use free ads philippines
to market their products or offer their services. While many of these free ads philippines
are effective, it still takes some skill to be able make an ad that would easily sell your product. Below is a guide in writing your own free ads philippines
* Donât capitalize everything. Sentences written wherein everything is capitalized looks like a person shouting out the sentences. Also, a paragraph written in all caps can be more difficult to read.
* Shorten your paragraphs. Separate your descriptions into several paragraphs if possible. A paragraph thatâs lengthy is not very inviting to read. Some people get turned off by too many words in an ad. Keep your descriptions short and accurate.
* Use lists. One way to avoid wordy ads is use utilize lists. Instead of writing descriptive sentences, list the descriptions and specifications down. If the list is too long, you could further separate them into categories.
* Emphasize key words. It is good to highlight important descriptions in your ad. Use bold or italics to emphasize key words and descriptions.
* Use subtitles. It would be good to separate your ad into sections by using subtitles. Some examples of generic subtitles often used are âDescriptionsâ, âPayment Optionsâ, âShipping and Handlingâ, and âReturnsâ.
* Use colors. Utilize colors to a certain degree to make your ad look more vibrant. Remember though not to go overboard with colors since a very colorful ad can look unprofessional and too informal.
* Donât assume. Never assume that your readers know what you are talking about. Define terms for them because some might be purchasing such item for the first time. For example, include a short definition of carats, clarity, and color when creating an ad for diamond jewelry to save your prospective buyer the time it takes to read up on it. It also lets your viewer know that you know your product very well.
* Include pictures. No one will buy a product they havenât seen yet. Including pictures of the item in your ad will both save you and your prospective buyer the time it takes to meet up. Take detailed pictures so that the viewer will have an accurate idea of what the item looks like.
* Provide contact information. Make sure you include your contact information like email addresses and phone numbers.